I needed a place to compile all the recipes I collect from all over the internet... so I made this blog. It's mostly just so I can organize my recipes online instead of in a tangible book but you can definitely try any of the yummy "keeper" recipes I've found!


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taco Soup

I got this Taco Soup recipe from my sister-in law. It is so easy and so filling...

1 lb of browned ground beef
Chopped (or minced) onion
1 envelope Taco seasoning mix
2 cans of stewed tomatoes (or 28 oz)
1 can of kidney beans drained and rinsed (16 oz)
1 can of corn (16 oz)
1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz)
Grated cheese
Sour cream
Chips

Brown hamburger with the chopped onion. Rinse it off and set it aside. In a large pot add everything together then add hamburger. It should simmer for 20 minutes or so. Top with cheese, chips, and sour cream! That's it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment