I needed a place to compile all the recipes I collect from all over the internet... so I made this blog. It's mostly just so I can organize my recipes online instead of in a tangible book but you can definitely try any of the yummy "keeper" recipes I've found!


Friday, February 25, 2011

Cheese Biscuits


Okay, so these might not be the healthiest thing for you but... they are INCREDIBLE! I have never really been a biscuit fan but I love cheese so I am hooked on these! You can't make them that often because they really aren't that healthy for you but when you feel like eating something heavenly- try these! You can serve them with soup or whatever you want!

2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 cup cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk

Mix together in mixing bowl flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add butter and mix on low until crumbly. Shred cheese and stir into crumb mixture. Add the milk and stir until blended. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes. Brush tops with melted butter.

Side notes:
*I used a fork or my hands to mix in the butter because I beater got the mixture EVERYWHERE!
*Picture coming soon
*I got this recipe from "What's for Dinner" by Jana Schofield that a friend gave me (thanks Kerry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment