I needed a place to compile all the recipes I collect from all over the internet... so I made this blog. It's mostly just so I can organize my recipes online instead of in a tangible book but you can definitely try any of the yummy "keeper" recipes I've found!


Friday, February 25, 2011

Chicken Stuffed Rolls

This "Ham Stuffed Rolls" recipe I got from my mother in law. I've substituted chicken everytime so I don't know how it tastes with ham. I also have only put the filling inside french bread instead of individuals rolls. It would be healthier to fill wheat/multigrain rolls or not use bread at all!

I've made this recipe multiple times and it never fails to be a satisfying meal!

Mix:

6 cups cheese
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1 can chopped olives
1 TB Worchestershire sauce
4 chopped hard boiled eggs
1 green pepper, diced
3 TB oil
2 diced tomatoes
1-2 cups chopped ham (or back/broiled/grilled chicken)

Use 40 hard rolls (or french loaf). Cut of end and scoop out center. Fill hole. Wrap in o foil. Bake at 375 until hot. Can be frozen ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment