I needed a place to compile all the recipes I collect from all over the internet... so I made this blog. It's mostly just so I can organize my recipes online instead of in a tangible book but you can definitely try any of the yummy "keeper" recipes I've found!


Friday, February 25, 2011

Cowboy Salsa


I'm sure most of you already have your own 'cowboy salsa' recipe but this is so yummy! And so easy! I got this recipe from two of my coworkers/classmates. I've made this multiple times. You can serve with tortilla chips. Costco has awesome multigrain tortilla chips that taste great with it! One of my coworkers said her mom is doing weight watchers and she will put this over a potato for her meal! And I will just eat it plain for meals some times. I know... classy! Enjoy!

4 avacadoes

8 tomatoes

3 or 4 green onions

1 bunch of cilantro

2 cans white corn

2 cans black eyed peas

1 bottle Italian dressing

No blending is necessary. Chop the vegetables to the desired size. Drain cans of vegetables before adding. Mix all together and mix in the dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment